Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [Savannah-cvs] [51] /usr/src/savane is no

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [Savannah-cvs] [51] /usr/src/savane is no longer the live working copy.
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 22:12:14 GMT

    I hope none of them have any more copies!

I just checked.  mgt and (now) vcs don't have a /usr/src/savane, but dl
and int do.  I don't know if it is actually used in either case.

I rather think that Sylvain simply did a checkout on all vhosts
as a matter of course when he set them up.

    Which public info?

Savannah project "edit public info" (under "administer").
See text at:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/savane
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/savane-cleanup

vs.