[Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah ticket notification addresses

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah ticket notification addresses
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 16:00:24 -0600

Here is a rhetorical question.

The Savannah Administration project on Savannah has two ticket
submission portals.  One is "Support" and the other is "Task".
Submissions to Support go to the savannah-hackers mailing list.[1]
Submissions to Task go to the savannah-hackers-public mailing list.

Does anyone else find that to be quite confusing too?  Is there a
reason those don't both go to the same mailing list?  (Of course I am
free to combine them in my mailbox.)

Bob

[1] It is savannah-hackers through the savannah-help-public alias.  An
alias so that the archive URLs are preserved.  I understand that at
least.