Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Cleaning Up Contributors Wanted

From: Brandon Invergo
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Cleaning Up Contributors Wanted
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 21:57:10 +0200

> Yes, please: If you can fire off the text you used, that would be great.

It was more or less the following:

-----

Hello,
My name is Brandon Invergo and I am helping to review the Help Wanted
section of Savannah, the GNU software forge.

The following posts of yours are still marked as "open" in the system:
YYYY/MM/DD - "Title" [1]; YYYY/MM/DD - "Title 2" [2]. Are these calls
still open?

In an effort to keep the Help Wanted section up-to-date, if they are
still open, we would like to encourage you to update them. If a
position's description has not changed, a trivial addition to the text
should be enough to update the post's date. If the positions are no
longer open, then we would request that you set their status to
"Closed," which would hide them from view.

I would be happy to do a minor update or to close the post for you, if
you would like. Keep in mind that if the position becomes available
again, you are welcome to re-open the call.

Thank you very much for your help.
Cheers,
Brandon

[1] https://savannah.gnu.org/people/viewjob.php?group_id=XX&job_id=XXX
[2] https://savannah.gnu.org/people/viewjob.php?group_id=XX&job_id=XXX

------

Unfortunately, it looks like I don't have my original notes from that
task (maybe on my work computer; I'll check tomorrow).  There may have
been some slight revisions to that email, but that's more or less it.

-brandon

--
Brandon Invergo
http://brandon.invergo.net