Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah VMs upgraded to latest Debian 7.2

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah VMs upgraded to latest Debian 7.2 point release
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 17:19:27 -0600

Sylvain wrote:
> 'download' should be easy to upgrade for user access: just basic
> sftp/rsync/scp access through sv_membersh.

I am just a little tenative because there have been some surprises in
the past.  :-/

> For Apache access, remember to check whether mirmon and
> audio-video.gnu.org (http and rsync) are still working.
> The mirrors redirection is handled by Apache2::Geo::Mirror, normally
> installed via cpan.

Good information.  Your expertise and hints are invaluable.  Thanks.
I will capture this in a wiki page.  I have added it to the
SavannahArchitecture page.

Mirmon?  Are you talking about this page?

  http://download.savannah.gnu.org/mirmon/savannah/

I was unaware of that page.  Very colorful.

> Awstats seems not accessible right now btw.

It has been broken for a while.  I don't know much about it.

> (Of course this is what I know from 2011, features may have been added
>  since.)

There hasn't been many large changes since then as far as I know.
Just minor maintenance tweaks as needed.  The wiki change is the
largest changes in recent memory.

Bob