[Savannah-hackers-public] Migrate gnu.org/nongnu.org from CVS

From: beuc
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Migrate gnu.org/nongnu.org from CVS
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 21:58:06 +0200

Hi all,

I was wondering if you had a grand plan to migrate from CVS to Git for
the gnu.org/nongnu.org webpages.
It could also be done by letting projects specify the update method
so we avoid a hairy troll, if we have the manpower to support that ;)

I'm willing to give a hand, using my past Savannah and current Gna.org
admin experience (FYI Gna is using a Subversion branch for webpages).

I'm adding sysadmin@ and sv-hackers@ in Cc: to discuss :)

--
Sylvain