[Savannah-hackers-public] Non-fast-forward pushes on git

From: Sergio Durigan Junior
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Non-fast-forward pushes on git
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 19:29:03 -0300

Hi there,

My new project has been recently approved (gnu-social-mode), but due to
a new member's mistake there is a commit on the repository which is
malformed.  I would like to remove this commit, so I filed this request:

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108617>

And I am waiting :-).  However, I decided to send this e-mail to propose
that Savannah offer a way to enable/disable non-fast-forward on each
project's repository, according to what the admins want.

How does that sound?  Too absurd?

Thanks,

--
Sergio