Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Porting savane from PHP to Perl on version

From: socketpro
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Porting savane from PHP to Perl on version 3.1-cleanup
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 00:46:52 -0400

Thanks. This sounds very good.

After I make these local changes for the po/ directory, I'll make proper
changes to the git repo of 3.1-cleanup I cloned earlier in the week, then I can
see "how much has changed."

I'm currently commenting code (in po/Makefile.am), parsing code, and doing
other code planning, deciding what can drop out to let configure.ac and
configure drive the build and install process, as there is much sh code in
Makefile.am to parse, before I do a test build/run.

po/Makefile.in.savane will be deleted (does not obey configure.ac or
configure), and any useful contents it contains will be moved to po/Makefile.am.