Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [task #11828] using svnsync on the fbi-imp

From: dezperado
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [task #11828] using svnsync on the fbi-improved svn repository
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 00:06:51 +0100

On address@hidden:34, Karl Berry wrote:
> Follow-up Comment #6, task #11828 (project administration):
>
> import done (632 revisions).
>
> you'll need to enable subversion under "select features" in the web interface
> (main -> administer -> select features). then it should be visible.  (Oops, I
> see I maybe should have done this before doing the import.  Well, please give
> it a try and report any problems.  We can always import again if need be.)
Hi Karl,

I did not re-enable subversion but I confirm it's working fine;
including a test commit and rsync-based export of the SVN tree.

So all fine --- thanks!

p.s.; It's just strange that in the (main -> administer -> select features)
menu I have CVS checked out but still "Source Code Manager: CVS Repository"
visible from the main project page
 https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/fbi-improved/
Is there a way to prevent from having it in the main page ?