[Savannah-hackers-public] [task #13513] usability trouble with Savannah'

From: Dave Yost
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] [task #13513] usability trouble with Savannah's "Report new" menu item
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 07:15:10 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

I went to this page:
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=grep
At left, I see "Logout" as a link available to me. I take this to mean that I
am signed in.

Under the Bugs heading, I see, in strikeout text, a Report New menu item.

I click it anyway. That takes me to a page that says only, "Error:
Action Unavailable: Project Membership is required to post on this tracker."

This is unhelpful. I take a guess: does it mean that I need a separate
membership in the grap project? If so, there should be a link either on this
error page or on the link above to the "grep Project" page. I don't see
anything like that.

I have never had trouble like this when creating bug reports for the gmake
project.

Thanks

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13513>

  Message sent via/by Savannah