Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [savannah-help-public] [sr #109595] Delete

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [savannah-help-public] [sr #109595] Delete elisp-code project
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 10:44:15 -0700

Mike Sperber wrote:
>   <https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109595>
> The elisp-code project has long (very long) been defunct, and has no active
> purpose.  Could it be deleted?

Of course we can't delete a project once it has been donated.  I am
happy to respond with that information.

But what is the stance on doing a cvs rm of all of the files leaving
an updated README file that directs anyone who checks it out to the
Emacs project where it is part of ELPA?  That would seem reasonable
for this case.  WDYT?

Bob