[Savannah-hackers-public] oddities found2

From: bendikker
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] oddities found2
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 18:29:54 +0000

Greetings,

I have "researched" about 4000 identifiers on some baselinks.
Found permission denied, some redirects and time out error.
Some files also listed, and identifiers with unusual symbols.

See attached ods file.

Best regards,
bendikker

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!