Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] git and https URLs not working

From: arnold
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] git and https URLs not working
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2018 11:22:13 -0700

Hi.

Thanks for the note and sorry I didn't reply earlier. Things were indeed
working in the morning, and I have switched the one https:// repo over
to being git://.

I understand that ssh is best, but there's no reason for me to ask for
contributor access on all the GNU projects I follow via git!

I kinda guessed that things were temporary, but I figure it's always
best to report problems, just in case something really is serious.

Take care, and Happy Holidays to you and *all* the Savannah hackers.

Thanks,

Arnold