savannah-hackers

[sr #111022] My Savannah account keeps getting removed due to inactivity

From: Ineiev
Subject: [sr #111022] My Savannah account keeps getting removed due to inactivity
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 08:48:31 -0500 (EST)

Update of sr#111022 (group administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => ineiev

Follow-up Comment #1:

You've already done, by posting on this tracker.

...or do you mean that you posted in other trackers, and despite that your
account was removed?  Our logs have no records about deleting accounts named
<lisabelos>.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?111022>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/