savannah-hackers

How to build savane now?

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: How to build savane now?
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 00:13:28 -0700

Ineiev,

Up until just a short time ago it used to be possible to build savane
locally and run a local development copy.  However since then there
have been massive changes made to the project and this is no longer
possible.  I have been trying to deduce how this might be done?

These are the things that we need to be able to do.

* Build a local copy of savane
* Run a local development server with php -S
* Be able to make and test changes
* Be able to release changes

In your new vision for the project with the recent extremely large
change waves that are happening how might these things be done?

Bob