scim-user

[Scim-user] Switchable input methods

From: Paul Dorman
Subject: [Scim-user] Switchable input methods
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:05:49 +1200

Hi there,

I'm the system administrator at an English language school in Wellington, New
Zealand. We have students from Korea, Japan, China, and other places, who are
permitted to use our computers to access their web mail accounts.

I would like to know whether SCIM would allow me to set things up so the
students can select an appropriate input method for just their session. Using
the selected input method for just one application would be great too (the
web browser for example).

What would the list members suggest?

Thanks in advance,
Paul Dorman.