scim-user

[Scim-user] Upender Bhati - India Initiative

From: India Mergers
Subject: [Scim-user] Upender Bhati - India Initiative
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 10:02:39 -0400

Kind Attn: Managing Director
Kind Attn: Vice President - Business Development

Heartiest Greetings from Upender Bhati,

My name is Upender Bhati, I am the Head - Business Development for India Mergers.  We are a technology company with core competence in Integrated Facilities Management Services.  We encourage our client companies to look at their technology and customer support company.  We have our own 16 offices and a network of 21 preferred business partner companies across India.

I through this mail would like to draw your attention towards India, both as a potential market and as a very suitable and stable supply source of technology and raw material.

I through this mail propose that we would like to take up marketing of your company here in India.

Pls advise the name and direct contac information of the official from your side to help us pursue this initiative ahead.

I look forward,

My best regards,
Upender Bhati
Head - Business Development

Add: A-52, Sector - 30, Noida 201301, UP, India
Tel: 0091-97-16-244-851
Email: address@hidden; address@hidden

Unsubscribe me from this list