Re: Hi

From: Øyvind A . Holm
Subject: Re: Hi
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 09:06:16 +0200 (CEST)

On 2004-05-26 07:36-0700 Chuck Vose wrote:

> Ok, I have a good one. I'm sure that the docs are somewhere, but I
> certainly coundn't find them. I can't get high contrast colors working
> right in screen. My monitor is really drak and the blue really mixes
> into the background.
>
> I know this is a complicated question so a shove in the right
> direction is all I really need.

If you are running xterm and want to change that pretty eye-straining
colour scheme into something more usual, Stephen Shirley has created an
.Xresources file for use with Xterm. The message that describes the
problem is at

http://www.linux.ie/pipermail/ilug/2004-February/011432.html

and the .Xresources file is located at

http://diamond.nonado.net/dot.Xresources