Re: Scrolling, copying in Mac OS X

From: Phil!Gregory
Subject: Re: Scrolling, copying in Mac OS X
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 10:30:06 -0500

* Christopher rasch <address@hidden> [2004-11-05 12:43 -0500]:
> 1. Is there a way to set up screen so that I can scroll further back
> (via Terminal) in it's history?

screen is using Terminal.app's alternate buffer.  To get scrollback
history, put this into your .screenrc:

  termcapinfo xterm* ti@:te@

> 2. Is there a way I can change screens settings, so that the formatting
> of text copied from screen is preserved?

This I don't know.  This should be up to your terminal,but I suppose it's
possible tht screen is telling it to do things with the text layout.

--- --
Attempt to free unreferenced scalar during global destruction.
                       -- perl error message