Re: screen-256color terminfo entry?

From: Nikolai Weibull
Subject: Re: screen-256color terminfo entry?
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 19:27:59 +0200

On 5/10/06, cga2000 <address@hidden> wrote:

Thus spake Nikolai Weibull on Tue, May 09, 2006 at 08:54:13AM

> Search the list for my terminfo definition for screen-256color.

well I did look for this type of info before I posted but I could not
find a screen-256color terminfo entry. There are several threads on
this subject including one where Michael Schroeder recommends using
xterm-256color but I could not find the terminfo source.

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.screen.user/805/focus=805

No one responded, so perhaps no one liked it, but it works for me.

 n.o.w.