screen -X with -x

From: Robert Blackwell
Subject: screen -X with -x
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 12:40:58 -0500 (EST)

How do I control the users session  with -X?

Example:
        If I have 3 terminals, term1,term2, and term3.

        term1> screen -S testing
        term2> screen -xr testing

        At this point I have two terminals connected to the same screen
session, testing.

        If I do something like

        term3> screen -r testing -X windowlist

        I will get a windowlist in term2 (the one most recently created).  How
do a control where the -X command will go?
        If I wanted the windowlist to show in term1 for example.

Thank You
Robert