Make screen title flash ...

From: Alan Young
Subject: Make screen title flash ...
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 16:34:48 -0600

Is there a way to make a screen title flash?

If I'm using the wrong word here, I appologize.  On my status line I have

Screen(s): 0* irssi 1 stuff 2 morestuff 3 logs 4 htop 5 remote-server ...

I want to make the "0* irssi" flash on command.

My reason for this is I have bitlbee and twirssi setup and I'd like to
be notified when someone says my name in channel or sends me a direct
message via twitter or sends me an im.

I can intercept those ok, but I can't figure out how to make screen notify me.

Any ideas?
--
Alan