multiple screen categories

From: Wolfgang Hennerbichler
Subject: multiple screen categories
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 10:16:55 +0200

Hi List,

I do manage a huge bunch of devices, and I would like to have something like a
category or group within screen. currenty I run 3 screen sessions with multiple
terminal sessions within each screen - one connects to all our routers and
switches, one to all our servers and one is my development environment.
unfortunately the only comfortable way to switch between those screens is to
use tabs in my terminal. I would also like to get rid of those tabs, so is
there a way to somehow "group" the terminal sessions to specific screen domains
and not leave screen but switch to the other "group"?

thanks for any hints
wogri
--
http://www.wogri.com