Re: session save to disk?

From: Alex
Subject: Re: session save to disk?
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 20:07:27 -0400

Hi,

> It currently supports saving of:
> directories, programs, layouts, scrollbacks, titles ( what else it could
> save? )

This is my first post to the list, and I'm also somewhat new to the
more advanced features of screen. I believe I have an issue that may
be related to this thread. Otherwise, please forgive me for hijacking.

Is it possible to save network connections after disconnecting with
the disconnect command, and restore them with 'screen -r'?

The trouble I'm having is that typically I run ssh-agent/ssh-add prior
to starting screen, so my ssh session persists through all screen
windows.

How can I resume a detached screen and have the ssh-agent/ssh-add that
I ran prior to starting screen remain in effect?

Thanks,
Alex