Re: session save to disk?

From: Artur Skonecki
Subject: Re: session save to disk?
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 00:18:53 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 30 Aug 2010, David Collins wrote:
I really like the idea of this. However, I use mostly OS X and freeBSD
neither of which use the /proc file system. Is it possible to adapt
what you have done to work with either of these OSen?

Hi,
It appears it is possible to mount procfs on freebsd:
http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/howto-freebsd-mount-procfs/

To make it work on OS X, it would be necessary to edit ScreenSession.__get_pid_info() and replace reading of /proc cwd, exe and cmdline with platform specific calls. Lately, I was trying to set up OS X in VirtualBox but had to give up :-[

Regards
--
Artur Skonecki
http://adb.cba.pl