Re: Scrollback and other commands don't work

From: Jürgen Weigert
Subject: Re: Scrollback and other commands don't work
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 21:07:17 +0200

Let me through you some random questions. Maybe that sheds some light on the issue.
Within a screen session, if you do
  C-A i
it should show you something like this

(27,5)/(87,38)+3333 +flow UTF-8 0(bash)

where 3333 is my scrollback. Do you see a 0 instead?

If so, does it change, if you do from within the screen sessio
  C-a : scrollback 456
?

cheers, JW-