Putting 'banner' into each started screen.........

From: Another Sillyname
Subject: Putting 'banner' into each started screen.........
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 11:45:03 +0100

I'd like the default bashrc banner to show in a screen session when it
starts, but can't think of an easy way of doing it......ideas?

I'm running screen on a device that you have to login to via ssh, I've
written a script that automagically starts screen on the device if
it's not already running when it detects a login.  When screen starts
it sets up 4 screen sessions, some with activity, I'd like the default
bashrc banner to show up in the first (default) screen session.

screenrc doesn't seem to support cat as far as I can see from the docs.........

Thanks in advance.