Re: Start multiple screen-sessions per script

From: Frank Röhm
Subject: Re: Start multiple screen-sessions per script
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 23:40:31 +0100

> Am 03.03.2015 um 09:21 schrieb Axel Beckert <address@hidden>:
>
> Hrm, the basic concept definitely works for me.
>
> Checking my code I noticed one difference besides options like window
> title, etc.: I give the window number as first parameter. Applying
> this to your example, I'd write this:
>
> screen 0 /path/to/myscript1.sh
> screen 1 /path/to/myscript2.sh
>
> Does this work for you?

Nope.
Opens just one new window with nothing in it, I mean no command is running.

If I run it without screen, I mean not within a already running screen session,
then there is a new screen session starting with only one window in it. In this
screen window the second command of my screenrc is running. The first command
(script) might just be ignored. If I use 3 script file lines in my screenrc the
last script command is running only.
Maybe interesting: if I press C+c (control and C) the screen is terminating

Is there any hope to do it?

frank