Re: truecolor option not functional

From: Jon Gjengset
Subject: Re: truecolor option not functional
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 10:22:06 -0400

I've been trying to enable truecolor support in my screen session after
stumbling upon commit 9668a1ab00fea2096555a33cb962cc865b86e74a[1].
However, `:truecolor on` gives `unknown command 'truecolor'`, and

did you build screen from master branch?

Releases are done from screen-v4 and master is development branch for
next version (v5).

Ah, interesting.
No, I'm on 4.6.2, but `man screen` still mentions the truecolor option?

Judging from the Arch Linux install script[1], I should just be seeing the man page included with the packaged release. Maybe it snuck in there unexpectedly?

Jon

[1]: https://git.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/tree/trunk/PKGBUILD?h=packages/screen