sketch-devel

wmf saver for sketch

From: Lukasz Pankowski
Subject: wmf saver for sketch
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 17:44:20 +0200

Sorry to bother you once more (first on sketch list), but I expected
any answer -- at least ,,It is a totally unusable trash'' :-).

Wmfsaver for Sketch
===================

:Author: Lukasz Pankowski
:Contact: address@hidden

I've written export plugin to write wmf files.  It has all the
features of CGM export plugin in 0.6.15 plus:

* maps sketch dashes to wmf line styles (reasonably for
  default line dashes).
* supports rounded rectangles

The plugin is available at (a small homepage with this letter):

http://zamek.gda.pl/~lupan/wmfsaver.html

The plugin (wmfsaver.py) is based on cgmsaver.py found in 0.6.15 (some
parts are even char-to-char-identical) and wmfloader.py.

I would be happy to see it in the next release of Sketch (the
copyright is left for Bernhard, as it was in cgmsaver.py) or a note on
the plug-ins page.  I am running Debian sid (Python 2.2) and I have
not tested it much with Python 1.5, but it parses well.

If some one want to install it now, put it to ``~/.sketch/Plugins``,
and add following lines to your ``~/.sketch/userhooks.py``::

  import os
  from Sketch import config

  config.plugin_path.append(os.path.expanduser('~/.sketch/Plugins'))

--

=*= Lukasz Pankowski =*=