sketch-devel

Re: Christof's page

From: Christof Ecker
Subject: Re: Christof's page
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 11:15:41 +0200

Bernhard Reiter <address@hidden> schrieb am 17.05.03 00:37:14:

> It seems that the plug-in page of Christof
> http://de.geocities.com/dendronde/
>
> is so popular that sometimes
> the limit of allowed page downloads is hit.
> Which makes the site unaccessible for a while.

Looking at the number of downloads (only a couple) and the feedback I got
(none) I wonder if people really use the stuff I put in the net. It is
therefore hard to believe that my side could be not accessible due to the
enormous traffic. I also browsed through the "Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen"
and found that basically everything in yahoo is limited, however user access is
not mentioned.

On the other hand I welcome moving, at least due to the annoying advertisement.
So, if someone has/knows some web space, let me know!