sketch-devel

Re: Sketch on Windows (It's working)

From: Joonas Paalasmaa
Subject: Re: Sketch on Windows (It's working)
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 14:24:41 GMT

Bernhard Herzog writes:
Joonas Paalasmaa <address@hidden> writes:
I did the ximage->mem changes and now I can build it with MSVC++. The
program crashes at region_dealloc's free(self).

Instead of free region_dealloc should use PyMem_DEL to better match the
PyObject_NEW. I've just fixed that in CVS.
Since we don't require Python 1.5.2 compatibility anymore for 0.7 we
could also use the newer versions of the memory API, of course, but I
don't have time to look into that, right now.
I've also checked in a fix for a segfault in _skgtkmodule.c that I
noticed when testing the region_dealloc fix.

Is there some reason why e.g. SKFontMetricType is defined with: extern DL_IMPORT(PyTypeObject) SKFontMetricType; I couldn't manage to link before I removed the DL_IMPORT macros.