sketch-devel

Re: want to spare some time to sketch

From: Roman Joost
Subject: Re: want to spare some time to sketch
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 20:15:25 +0200

On Sat, Aug 21, 2004 at 09:51:23PM +0200, Bernhard Herzog wrote:
> One area that could use some work is SVG support.  The SVG import/export
> filters don't even covery everything yet that Skencil currently
> supports.  So that would be something you could work on, if you like.
> Work on the filters is probably a good way to get familiar with the
> Skencil internals.
Okey, I'll have a look at the SVG import and maybe also on the filters.
I just want to avoid to implement things, which are maybe already
implemented by some other person and is only laying around on their
harddisks.

If I do have other questions, I'll probably post it to the mailinglist.
Anyway, thanks :)

Greetings,
--
Roman Joost