sketch-devel

Re: test_svg10_export.py fails

From: Roman Joost
Subject: Re: test_svg10_export.py fails
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 01:10:50 +0200

On Sat, Aug 28, 2004 at 12:41:49AM +0200, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 28, 2004 at 12:33:36AM +0200, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > CVS of today
> > with Python 2.3.4 (#2, Jul  5 2004, 09:50:39)
> > on GNU/Linux Debian powerpc testing.
> > Not further investigated.
>
> Okay, it was a missing network connection,
> due to http_proxy set to a proxy that did not exits.
> (Of course I had a network connection.)
>
> I guess this test should be skipped when there is no network connection.

I wonder why SVG DTDs are not resolved over xml catalogs and available
for installation like DocBook DTDs. Its disturbing that the parser
fetches the DTD all the time out of the net, during developing. That
seems, everyone has to install them locally and add the catalog entries
for himself...

Greetings,
--
Roman Joost