sketch-devel

Re: New patches for 0.7: skapp undusting and reload.py

From: C. Ecker
Subject: Re: New patches for 0.7: skapp undusting and reload.py
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 16:14:06 +0100 (MET)

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004, Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 07, 2004 at 12:41:14PM +0100, C. Ecker wrote:
> > Sorry for the stupid question:
> >
> > - What is the best way of applying the patches?
>
> For my two patches:
> Check out or update 0.7 from cvs.
> cd into the module.
>
>       cat .xx.diff | patch -d .

Still does not work. The files are not found correctly (which has to do
with the annoying -p parameter) for the undusting-skapp patch.  For the
other one I get the following:

cat new-reload-20041022.diff | patch -d .
patching file ChangeLog
patch: **** malformed patch at line 20: Index: Sketch/UI/reload.py

Christof