sketch-devel

Re: New patches for 0.7: skapp undusting and reload.py

From: Bernhard Reiter
Subject: Re: New patches for 0.7: skapp undusting and reload.py
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 16:37:25 +0100

On Sun, Nov 07, 2004 at 04:14:06PM +0100, C. Ecker wrote:
> On Sun, 7 Nov 2004, Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> > Check out or update 0.7 from cvs.
> > cd into the module.
> >
> >     cat .xx.diff | patch -d .
> >

> Still does not work. The files are not found correctly (which has to do
> with the annoying -p parameter) for the undusting-skapp patch.

(You could have tried -p . :), but I just found out that Bernhard
had already committed #3466, but not closed the Patch issue.
So it is no surprise that the patch does not apply anymore.)

> For the
> other one I get the following:
>
> cat new-reload-20041022.diff | patch -d .
> patching file ChangeLog
> patch: **** malformed patch at line 20: Index: Sketch/UI/reload.py

My fault. :(
An empty line is missing before line 20.
(I think it is better to not include Changelog diffs as patch.)

I have uploaded a better patch which should apply now.
        Bernhard R.