sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] recon segfaulting

From: Yaron M. Minsky
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] recon segfaulting
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:40:44 -0500

If you built the database with the bad patch, then that was probably the
problem.  Removing the patch doesn't undo the database corruption.  Was
the problematic build run with the patch in question?

--
|--------/            Yaron M. Minsky              \--------|
|--------\ http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/yminsky/ /--------|

Open PGP --- KeyID B1FFD916
Fingerprint: 5BF6 83E1 0CE3 1043 95D8 F8D5 9F12 B3A9 B1FF D916