sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] 1.0.8 release candidate

From: Yaron Minsky
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] 1.0.8 release candidate
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 09:33:05 -0400

Indeed, they are not fixed, largely because I did not know about them
until now.  I think 1.0.8 will probably be released without these
changes, since I've just spent a bunch of time hacking, and can't make
more right now unless it's quite urgent.

That said, if someone submits patches for these issues in the next few
days, I would be happy to include them in the final 1.0.8 release.
The changes should be pretty simple to do.