sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Seeking gossip partners

From: Darryl Ross
Subject: [Sks-devel] Seeking gossip partners
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 00:12:52 +0930

Hi All,

I have just got sks 1.0.9 running on my machine and am in the process of downloading the keyserver dumps from one of the sites that was listed in the Wiki. I should be able to get the dumps imported in tomorrow.

I'm looking for people who would be willing to set up as a gossip partner. Information on my setup is:

Location:
Adelaide, South Australia

Connectivity:
100Mbps to SAIX (local peering point)
10Mbps to national Tier 1 backbone

System:
Pentium III - 1GHz running Fedora Core 1

Thanks!
Darryl