sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Filter mismatch

From: Johan van Selst
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Filter mismatch
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 21:16:57 +0100

Andrew Girling wrote:
> I will continue to look into operating version 1.0.10 on FreeBSD, as
> the  port is out of date.

sks 1.0.10 ships with a different numerix version, which was a bit
annoying to get working on FreeBSD (although it has been long since I
tried this). A while ago, Yaron Minsky posted a link to the development
branch of sks, which supports numerix 0.22: that one compiles pretty
much out of the box again. I don't know how far the development branch
is from a release - at the time there seemed to be little response to
a call for testers. I tried it and it ran fine, but am back to running
1.0.9 from ports on my server now, after some system changes.

Greetings,
Johan