sks-devel

[Sks-devel] More patches

From: Yaron Minsky
Subject: [Sks-devel] More patches
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 19:56:08 -0400

I just integrated a couple more patches from the list, with some minor modifications.  (I also added in an mli to the membership module.  SKS is sadly short on interface files, which makes it a  real pain to go back and think about the code.  I'd be happy to accept more patches adding mlis...)

People should take a look and see if this is up to snuff.  If there are no complaints and no other patches I've missed, this will likely become the next release.

Here's the repo:

    http://hg.minskyprimus.net/sks/trunk