sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] More patches

From: Phil Pennock
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] More patches
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 16:42:44 -0700

On 2009-03-28 at 19:56 -0400, Yaron Minsky wrote:
> I just integrated a couple more patches from the list, with some minor
> modifications.  (I also added in an mli to the membership module.  SKS is
> sadly short on interface files, which makes it a  real pain to go back and
> think about the code.  I'd be happy to accept more patches adding mlis...)
>
> People should take a look and see if this is up to snuff.  If there are no
> complaints and no other patches I've missed, this will likely become the
> next release.
>
> Here's the repo:
>
>     http://hg.minskyprimus.net/sks/trunk

Running changeset 29:46c6aaac31da on FreeBSD/amd64 with db-4.7 backend,
this appears to work fine.  I have now seen a reconciliation over IPv6
successfully retrieve keys.  It took a while to see one, without any
biasing in favour of IPv6.

I have multiple IPv4 and IPv6 addresses on this box, so set
recon_address and hkp_address explicitly.

No memory blow-ups observed yet and my membership file does include the
peer who has occasionally proven problematic (for unknown reasons).

Regards,
-Phil