sks-devel

[Sks-devel] New Keyserver: sks.karotte.org

From: Sebastian Wiesinger
Subject: [Sks-devel] New Keyserver: sks.karotte.org
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 07:54:22 +0200

Hello,

I just set up my SKS server at sks.karotte.org. I want to say hello to
the SKS community and would like to ask if some people here would want
to "gossip" with me. As I hear this would be nice to have. ;)

Another thing: As I read it I can setup a webpage for the server.
There are no templates packaged for that as far as I can see. Are
there any templates I could use? At the moment I'm just showing a
blank page.

Kind Regards,

Sebastian

--
GPG Key-ID: 0x76B79F20 (0x1B6034F476B79F20)
            -- Terry Pratchett, The Fifth Elephant