sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Improving the SKS development model

From: John Marshall
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Improving the SKS development model
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 12:06:21 +1000

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009, 21:07 -0400, Yaron Minsky wrote:
> A couple of other small changes I'm contemplating: start using google code
> as the hosting site for the main sks repository, and for other things like
> issue tracking and a wiki.  I've done the very basic setup, and you can find
> the site here:
>
>    http://code.google.com/p/sks-keyserver/

I'm not a developer, but I think that it's a good idea for the
developers to share a central repository from which releases can be cut
and you've already done the legwork here.

> And I'm thinking of potentially moving the sks mailing list to google
> groups.  I'm also curious what people think about that.  I've already
> registered address@hidden for that purpose.

Is there any need to move the mailing list from where it is?  I am not
in favour of mailing lists that encourage "rich" mail messages.  I don't
want to see list email full of HTML crud.

--
John Marshall