sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Improving the SKS development model

From: Yaron Minsky
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Improving the SKS development model
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 20:26:25 -0400

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 1:40 PM, Kim Minh Kaplan <address@hidden> wrote:
The only interesting patches are word index patch (977e38781686) as well
as a tail recursion fix (c67b2f226c24), the two last commits.  I still
have some other commits in a private repository but I do not thing they
should be published (except may be a reverse signature index but I have
to investigate more first).

Neither of those revisions appear to be in the hg repo you mentioned:

address@hidden sks]$ hg log http://www.kim-minh.com/hg/sks/ -r 977e38781686
abort: unknown revision '977e38781686'!
address@hidden sks]$ hg log http://www.kim-minh.com/hg/sks/ -r c67b2f226c24
abort: unknown revision 'c67b2f226c24'!

Are you sure the changes you're talking about are in there?

You might want to clone my main repo, apply your patches, and serve that repo up for me to pull from.  That way, you'll get rid of all the cruft that you don't care about anymore.