sks-devel

[Sks-devel] LDAP back-end

From: C.J. Adams-Collier
Subject: [Sks-devel] LDAP back-end
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 11:26:41 -0700

Hey folks,

I'm setting up a CA, and I plan to keep the certs on an LDAP server.
I've been looking around for a PGP keyserver, and it looks like SKS is
the most well-maintained system available.

I've written a bit of code here and there, and I can probably implement
an LDAP back-end if it has not yet been implemented.  I haven't read
through the codebase yet, so I will go do that here when I have some
free time.

If such a feature is already implemented (or being implemented), could
someone bring me up to date?

Thanks in advance,

C.J.