sks-devel

[Sks-devel] renewing peering offer

From: Sebastian Urbach
Subject: [Sks-devel] renewing peering offer
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 12:07:35 +0200

Hi,

I just want to renew my peering offer. Every server is welcome as long
as there is a static ip / connection.

If you are interested in:

key-server.de 11370 # Sebastian Urbach 0x902916AB

There is also a dump available which is refreshed every Friday morning:

http://key-server.de/dump
ftp://key-server.de/dump (anonymous login)

Have a nice day.

--

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / yours sincerely

Sebastian Urbach

One word of truth shall outweigh the whole world
Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn (1918 - 2008)
Russian novelist, dramatist, historian and
Nobel Prize winner