sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] zimmermann.mayfirst.org is running SKS 1.1.1

From: Gaudenz Steinlin
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] zimmermann.mayfirst.org is running SKS 1.1.1
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 14:55:18 +0200

Hi Daniel

I would like to peer with your server if you agree. I'm already
peering with the servers of other DDs (Gunnar and Matt Kraai):
keyserver.durcheinandertal.ch 11370 # Gaudenz Steinlin <address@hidden>
0x8C7740AF 0xBAF91EF5

Regards,

Gaudenz

Excerpts from Daniel Kahn Gillmor's message of 2011-04-02 23:28:43 +0200:

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.