sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] about ECC and collisions

From: Jean-Jacques Brucker
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] about ECC and collisions
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 15:33:03 +0200

Thanks for all.
I didn't know that fingerprint was calculated with a timestamp. Do you have any
idea of the reason(s) to do that ?

(that change lot of things, and I'd also like to know if there is a way to
query for specific keys).

(thanks for the link but i don't even know the difference between v3 and v4
keys, is there a mechanism to avoid collisions in v4 ?
.... I have to RTFM.)

regards,
--
Jean-Jacques B.