sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Backup and Restoration of SKS Server

From: Patrick R McDonald
Subject: [Sks-devel] Backup and Restoration of SKS Server
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 10:57:06 -0400

All,

I am looking to move liberty.antagonism.org to different hardware to
provide better service.  It will also allow me to offer the server as a
hidden service.  I search the web for a backup and restore instruction
for SKS, but was unable to find anything useful.  Could someone please
point me in the right direction?

| Patrick R. McDonald                       GPG Key: 668AA5DF  |
| https://www.antagonism.org/         <address@hidden> |
|                               <address@hidden> |
|                         <address@hidden> |
| Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium           |