sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] sks-network

From: Arnold
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] sks-network
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 23:40:42 +0200

Hello Scott,

If I am right, your first message to this list was just three days ago,
requesting peers for a new server installation.

IMHO, it is impolite to tell a community what rules they should adhere to,
if you're welcomed to that community only three days ago. This is especially
the case if you are touching subjects that have been discussed (long) before.

If you don't feel comfortable in our small community of SKS server admins
and with the rules we (seem to) adhere to, then don't bother and find other
SKS server admins to peer with and set up your own network of SKS servers.

Arnold